Five lessons introduce your older preschoolers and kindergartners to different cultures around the world using familiar objects and picture books that capture their attention. Help your children understand how much God loves children everywhere and how God uses missionaries to take the gospel message to them.
Five lesson titles include Houses Around the World, Hats Around the World, Bread Around the World, Shoes Around the World, and Tools Around the World. Each lesson takes approximately 15-20 minutes. All lessons include Bible teaching and prayer time. Several lessons have optional activities for those with additional time. Perfect for churches or Christian preschool classes. Download sample lesson.
The following books are needed for these lessons. These books are available in most public libraries and through Amazon.com.
- Bread, Bread, Bread by Ann Morris, (Harper Collins, 1993).
- Hats, Hats, Hats by Ann Morris, (Harper Collins, 1993).
- Shoes, Shoes, Shoes by Ann Morris, (Harper Collins, 1998).
- This is My House by Arthur Dorros, (Scholastic, 1992).
- Tools by Ann Morris, (Harper Collins, 1998).